《吸血鬼日记》第一季精讲 第19集第7期:重获自由(在线收听

She believed in community,Family, honor and loyalty.

她信奉社区 家庭 荣誉和忠诚

It's the legacy she left for me.

这是她留给我的遗训

Hey, partner.What do you want?

你好 拍档 你来干什么

You haven't returned any of my calls.Most people take that as a hint.

你都不回我的电话 正常人会理解成我不想搭理你

Why don't we start looking for vampires?

为什么我们不开始寻找吸血鬼

Why the act, John?I mean, you obviously don't care about catching vampires,Since you're here talking to me.

约翰 你的动机是什么 你显然不关心捕捉吸血鬼的事 因为你都跑来跟我说话

Actually, I care very much.What did Isobel say about that?I mean, considering that she is one.

事实上 我很关心 伊泽贝尔对此有何看法 我是指 考虑到她就是一个

Isobel and I share a mutual interest.

伊泽贝尔和我都对一件事感兴趣

The original Johnathan Gilbert had an invention That was stolen by a vampire.

老乔纳森·吉尔伯特有一项发明 但被一个吸血鬼偷走了

That vampire was then burned alive In Fell's Church, or so Johnathan thought.

那个吸血鬼被烧死在费尔教堂里 至少乔纳森是这么想的

And the invention was lost forever.

之后这个发明就永远消失了

But then the vampires weren't killed, were they?They were trapped.

但是 吸血鬼们并没有死对吧 只是被困住了

And now they're free, thanks to you,Which means the invention is retrievable.

而且拜你所赐 他们现在重获自由 这就意味着那个发明有处可寻

Well, what is it?The only thing that matters is that I want it back,

是什么东西 唯一要紧的是我想找回它

And you're going to help me if you want your secret safe.

你要想保住秘密就必须帮我

I mean, why bring me into it, John?I mean, I don't even know what you're talking about,Much less who has it.

约翰 为什么把我扯进来 我是说 我都不知道那是什么东西 更不知道在谁手里

Oh, come on, Damon.You were around back then.

得了吧 达蒙 那时候你在镇上

You know who these people are, what they look like.

你知道他们是谁 长什么样子

He was friendly with a woman Who turned out to be a vampire.

乔纳森曾和一位女士走的很近 可结果她却是个吸血鬼

Her name was Pearl.Does that ring a bell?

她叫珍珠 想起点什么了吗

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/xxgrjjj/dyj/523692.html