《吸血鬼日记》第一季精讲 第22集第1期:永远都不会原谅(在线收听

Previously on "The vampire diaries".For over a century, I have lived in secret.

《吸血鬼日记》前情提要 一个多世纪以来 我都秘密地活着

Until now.I know the risk.But I have to know her.

直到现在 我知道很冒险 但我必须要认识她

Elena...she's a dead ringer for Katherine.

埃琳娜 和凯瑟琳长得一模一样

I want the invention.I don't have it.But Damon does.

我要那件发明 不在我手上 但在达蒙手上

And you're gonna get it for me.I'm not gonna give the device to Isobel.

我要你去帮我拿到手 我不会把那发明交给伊泽贝尔

So she can give it to John who's gonna turn around and kill me.

好让她拿给约翰 他再回来杀我

But it'll be useless. Bonnie can take the spell off.

但它会失效的 邦妮可以消除它的魔力

You took a risk with Damon.

在达蒙的问题上你冒了险

How did you know that he was going to give it to me'Cause he's in love with you.

你怎么知道他会将之给我 因为他爱上你了

I couldn't do what she wanted me to do.It wasn't right.But when Elena finds out...

我不能做她希望我做的事 那样做不对 但要是埃琳娜知道了

She's never going to forgive me.

她永远都不会原谅我

This dress hurts.Suck it in, baby.

裙子穿着真难受 忍忍吧 宝贝

No, no, no, no.This lineup is all wrong.The marching band should be in front of the historical society.

不对不对 队形全错了 游行乐队应该在历史协会的前面

Matt, time to get on your float.

马特 该去你的花车上准备了

Boys,I asked you to put the chairs on the Founder's float.

小伙子们 我让你们把椅子放到创立者花车上去

Ladies, time to get on your float.

姑娘们 该上花车了

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/xxgrjjj/dyj/524389.html