《绝望的主妇》精讲357(在线收听

Whatcha doing?

你在干什么?

Making an emergency list for you so you’ll know who to call in case the roof leaks or the power goes out...

给你列一个应急名单,你会怎么办如果屋顶漏雨,或者停电了。

Why?

为什么?

I’m taking the plea bargain. So you can keep the house.

我接收从轻处罚的请求,你就能保留房子了。

When I buried my mother, I did it with respect and I don’t regret a single penny.

我安葬我妈妈时是充满尊敬的,我不吝惜所花的每一分钱。

But I’m the one that got us into the position that we're in, and the moment I did, I stopped respecting you.

是我导致了我们现在的这个局面,那时我没有尊敬你。

And that’s not right.

那是不公正的。

You are so brave.

你太勇敢了。

It’s not without strings. I need you to promise me that you're gonna be here when I get out.

但是有条件的,我需要你答应我,我出来的时候,你还在这儿。

Well, that’s a ridiculous thing to say. I’m not going anywhere.

这么说太荒谬了,我哪也不去。

And I need you to promise me that you'll be faithful while I’m gone.

我需要你答应我,我走了以后要对我忠诚。

Yeah. Of course.

当然。

Gabrielle, I’m no fool. You’re a beautiful woman and I understand that you have needs.

Gabrielle,我不是傻子。你那么美丽,我知道你需要什么。

But I'm a very jealous and possessive man, and I need to hear you say it.

我是个有很强嫉妒心和占有欲的男人,我需要听你亲口说。

I promise.

我答应你。

Okay then. Tomorrow morning,we’ll so and see the lawyers.

太好了,明天早上我们去见律师。

I love you.

我爱你。

I love you, too.

我也爱你。

And just so you know, I’m gonna hold you to that promise.

你知道,我会一直记着你的承诺的。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jwdzfjj/524459.html