《绝望的主妇》精讲366(在线收听

Hey, there.

你好。

Hi Edie. What’s up?

Edie,什么事?

Nice ensemble, you busy?

穿这么帅啊. 你忙不忙?

No, not really.

不忙。

Oh good, I bought a bunch of fresh doughnutsfor my construction workers and as you can see, I bought a few too many, so I thought maybe you and I could …

好极了,我买了几个刚炸好的面包圈给建筑工人吃。你看,买得太多了。我想也许你和我可以……

Susan!

Susan。

Hey there Edie.

嘿,Edie。

What are you...

你们...你们怎么...

Mike and I got back together.

Mike和我和好了。

Super.

了不起。

I knew you’d be happy for us. So what’s going on?

我知道你会替我们高兴的。有事吗?

Uh, Edie was just about to …

Edie正想...

Free doughnuts. Want them? Or not?

免费的面包圈。要不要来点?

How sweet, thanks.

太好了,谢谢。

Why don’t you go put these on a plate?

你把它们放到料理台上去好吧?

Oh, and save me one with sprinkles.

给我留个有糖屑的。

I cannot believe you are still coming onto him.

我真不敢相信你还来找他。

You said you two were finished. You thought he was a murderer.

你说你们两个吹了。你以为他是个谋杀犯。

And that was your cue to come over and flirt?

那成了你过来调情的原因?

You wasted your time and your doughnuts.

你浪费了你的时间还有你的面包圈。

Not if you choke on them.

如果你噎到就不算浪费了。

Well, thanks Edie.

谢谢,Edie。

The doughnuts look great.

面包圈看上去很诱人。

Pleasure. See ya.

我很荣幸。过会见。

You know, I’m gonna run home and get somemilk to go with those doughnuts.

我回家去拿点牛奶来配那些面包圈吃。

Hey, you know it’s, it's a shame you’ve got to keep running back and forth.

你看。这样跑来跑去太不好了。

Well, I can’t have doughnuts and juice. It’s unnatural.

我不能用果汁来配面包圈。吃起来多别扭。

No, I mean we should move in together.

我是说,我们应该住在一起。

Come on, what do you say?

你说呢。

Um, I say, oh! Hold that thought. Edie, Edie stop! Stop! Hang on.

我,我认为,啊。先等会儿。Edie! Edie! 停车!停一下!

What now?

现在又怎么了?

Oh, I was just rude back there gloating and everything and I apologize.

我刚刚太无理了。直勾勾的看着你,我向你道歉。

Well, thank you, Susan. Very big of you.

谢谢,Susan。能道歉对你来说已经很不容易了。

And on a completely unrelated topic, Mike and I are moving in together. See ya.

说一个完全不相干的话题。我和Mike同居了。再见。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jwdzfjj/524468.html