《绝望的主妇》精讲369(在线收听

Bonjour.

早上好。

Oh hi, I didn’t know that the cooking lesson was gonna be a group activity.

我不知道烹调课成了个集体活动。

Well, the more the merrier, right?

人越多越好,不是吗?

As long as nobody makes fun of my lousy crepes.

只要没有人笑话我穿的皱皱巴巴的就行。

How come I’m the only one wearing the apron?

怎么只有我一个穿着围裙?

I know it seems like we’re ganging up on you, but you’re moving so fast we thought a sort of intervention was necessary.

看上去就像我们在集体针对你。但是你们进展那么快,我们觉得有一点...我们因该干涉一下了。

I know it’s tough to hear. None of us wanted to do this.

你听了可能会难过。我们也不想这样做。

I appreciate what you guys are trying to do, I really do.

我非常感激你们所做的努力,真的。

Um, I’m not gonna change my mind.

但我不会改变主意的。

In my life, I’ve been hurt a lot, Karl, and uh,

在我的一生中,很多人伤害了我。Karl还有...

well it’s just taught me to be cynical, and to expect the absolute worst from people, and I don’t want to live like that anymore,

我变得很厌恶现实了。等着人们对我做最坏的事。我不想再那样生活了。

and when Mike asked me to move in with him,I was just happy, just ridiculously happy.

当Mike让我和他住在一起时...我很高兴。傻乎乎的只知道高兴。

I mean, I still am and I want to go with that feeling.

我现在都很高兴。我希望我一直能这样。

I love him and I love him!

我爱他,我爱他。

So I’m gonna expect the best from Mike, and I know that he is gonna deliver that in return. Okay?

我期待Mike能带给我最美妙的感觉。我知道他也会这么做的。

OK, That’s was so beautiful!

亲爱的...太完美了。

This is the worst intervention I have ever been to.

我想介入别人家事从来没有这么失败过。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jwdzfjj/524471.html