《绝望的主妇》精讲384(在线收听

Mom, grandma's leaving, all right? You have to talk to her.

妈,奶奶要走了,知道么?你得跟她谈谈。

No, I don't. If you heard the things that she said to me--

我不谈,你要是听到了她当时对我说的话…

Look, I'm sure she was a real bitch, okay?

我知道她对你很无情。

But she's family, so that makes her our bitch.

但她是家里人,我们得受着。

Let her say good-bye to dad.

让她跟爸爸道别。

She went out of her way to be cruel to me.

她对我残酷得太过分了。

I don't want her at the funeral.

我不想在葬礼看到她。

Mom, if you don't let grandma come, I will never forgive you.

妈,你要是不让奶奶参加葬礼我永远也不原谅你。

Did I ask for your help?

我用你帮忙了么?

You know dad would want her there.

你很清楚爸爸希望奶奶在的。

It's true Rex and I did not have the perfect marriage,

Rex和我的婚姻确实不算美满,

but for 18 years I tried my very best,

但18年来我已经倾尽了我的全部,

and for that I am entitled to your respect.

为这你应该尊重我。

Of course you are.

你当然努力了。

Of course I respect you.

而且我也尊重你。

Well, then why did you say those things to me?

那你为什么对我说那些话?

I guess I thought it would be easier to be angry at you

我只是觉得对你发脾气更容易一些,

than to be angry with Rex.

我已经不能对Rex发脾气了。

I mean, what was he thinking,

我是说,他怎么能这样?

leaving me?

就这么离开了?

I do want you to come to the funeral.

我想让你来参加葬礼。

Oh, you don't know what that means to me, Bree.

这对我来说太重要了,Bree。

Thank you.

谢谢你。

Someone should get my luggage.

找个人帮我搬行李。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jwdzfjj/524486.html