《绝望的主妇》精讲385(在线收听

Here it is in black and white. It's your kid.

白纸黑字你看好了,是你的孩子。

What? Why aren't you smiling?

怎么了,怎么不笑笑?

It's not enough.

还不够。

What do you want, a father's day card?

你想要什么父亲节卡片?

You knew the one thing that I demanded was fidelity,

你明知道对我最最重要的就是忠诚。

and you still went out and screwed around behind my back.

你还是在我背后和人鬼混。

You knew the one thing I didn't want was a child,

你明知道我最最不想要的就是孩子,

and you still tricked me into getting pregnant.

你还是设下陷阱让我怀了孕。

It's not the same thing.

不是一回事。

Damn straight. What you did was worse.

真他妈说对了,你做得更过分。

We're not very nice people, are we?

我们不是什么善男信女,不是么?

No, we're not.

我们不是。

Oh, when we got married,

哦,我们结婚的时候,

I thought we were gonna be so happy.

我以为我们会很幸福。

Me too.

我也是。

Look on the bright side. At least we're still rich.

往好的方面看我们还是富人

Thank god for that.

感谢上帝。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jwdzfjj/524487.html