《绝望的主妇》精讲387(在线收听

What's the matter?

你怎么了?

My back--I threw it out. I was holding Parker upside down.

我的后背…我抻着了,我刚才拎着Parker玩倒立。

Okay. Come on. Give me your feet.

好吧,来抬脚。

How's that? Is that better?

怎么样,好点了么?

Honey, can you push the interview?

亲爱的,你能推迟面试么?

Because I don't think I'm gonna be able to take care of Penny like this.

我想我这样没法带Penny了。

Don't do this to me.

别跟我来这套。

I don't have time to make a phone call,

我没时间打电话,

and I promised that woman I would not let the kids interfere with this job.

而且我跟那女的保证了我不会因为孩子影响工作。

But that was a stupid promise.

但这个保证够蠢的。

Remember that time when you were away in Tucson, and I had a 104 fever,

还记得那年你在土孙(城市)出差,我发了高烧。

but I still managed to take the kids trick-or-treating?

但还是坚持下来带孩子过万圣节。

Honey... I don't think that's helping.

亲爱的这样没用。

Tom, being a mom is like being an E.R. Doctor.

Tom当母亲就像当急诊室医生。

There are no days off, so get up! Get up!

没有休息日,给我起来,起来。

Okay.

好。

Jeez, are you crying?

天哪,你在哭吗?

Just a little.

算是吧。

I'll be fine. You just... go. Just go.

我没事,你走吧,快走吧。

Oh, for god sakes.

哦,真要了命了。

Give them hell, honey.

给他们点颜色看看,宝贝儿。

You...

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jwdzfjj/524489.html