英语诗歌精选 致西莉亚(在线收听

Song to Celia

致西莉亚

Ben Jonson

本·琼森

Drink to me only with thine eyes,

请用你的眼神为我祝酒,

And I will pledge with mine;

我也用我的眼神为你干杯!

Or leave a kiss but in the cup,

愿你把一个热吻留在杯中,

And I'll not look for wine.

天下醇醪算它最美;

The thirst that from the soul doth rise

我灵魂渴望着这一杯啊,

Doth ask a drink divine;

啜饮一口也心醉。

But might I of Jove's Nectar sup,

即使众神仙献出他们的美酒,

I would not change for thine.

我也不愿交换这神圣的一杯!

I sent thee late a rosy wreath,

我曾经赠你一环玫瑰,

Not so much honoring thee

不是为荣耀和献媚;

As giving it a hope ,that there

只为花环祈福,

It could not wither'd be.

愿它永不枯萎。

But thou thereon didst only breathe,

蒙你对它亲吻呼吸,

And sent'st it back to me;

又把花环给我送回;

Since when it grows and smells,I swear,

从此它永久鲜艳、芳香,

Not of itself, but thee.

只因你赐给它无比光辉!

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yysgjx/524797.html