《绝望的主妇》精讲410(在线收听

I take it that was my goodnight kiss.

我就把这当成晚安之吻了。

George, you’re a very special friend, you are,

George你对我来说很特,真的,

but Rex hasn’t been dead four weeks so I think kissing on the lips is…

但Rex过世还不到四周,所以我想接吻不是...

Further than you want to go.

非常妥当。

Exactly. I hope you don’t mind.

说得对,希望你不介意。

Andrew. What are you doing?

Andrew 你干什么呢?

Taking out the garbage.

扔垃圾。

Of course. You remember Mr. Williams.

是啊,你还记得Williams先生吧?

Hi, Andrew.

嗨,Andrew。

George.

George。

Ah, well it’s getting late so…

这么晚了,那...

Yeah. So let me know if you want to go out to dinner again soon.

对,要是你哪天想出去吃饭就告诉我。

There's a couple new restaurants I would like to try.

最近有几家新饭店开张,我想试试。

You know we’ve been eating out a lot lately.

咱们最近总出去吃饭。

Why don’t you come over Friday for a home-cooked meal. Wouldn’t that be nice?

不如你周五来吃个便饭 不是很好么?

I would love that.

哦,再好不过了。

So you leaving or what?

你还不走?

We're not done talking.

我们还没聊完呢!

She said it was getting late. In case you missed that, hat was a hint.

她说天已经晚了,提醒你一下, 那是个暗示。

Andrew, that wasn’t a hint.

Andrew 我没暗示什么。

I’ll go when I’m ready.

我想走的时候就走。

Actually, it is getting late, and I am tired, so...

其实是有点晚了,我有点累了…

See, you heard the lady. Now take off.

怎么样? 听见女士的话了? 现在走吧。

Andrew!

Andrew!

It’s okay. He’s not really that tough.He knows I would never hit a child.

没事,他没多强。他知道我不打孩子的。

Andrew! George.

Andrew!George!

Stop it, the two of you, this instant!

住手!你们两个!马上!

This was a perfectly lovely evening and now the both of you have ruined it.

这本来是个美好的夜晚现在被你们俩给毁了。

I will not tolerate this kind of behavior. Do you understand?

我不能容忍这种行为。听明白了么?

All right then. George, we’ll see you Friday for dinner. I’ll be serving fish.

好了,George,周五晚餐时见。我会做鱼。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jwdzfjj/524986.html