《绝望的主妇》精讲430(在线收听

Let’s talk about Monday.

我们来谈谈周一

We are re-pitching to the Kamarov people. Lynette, you’ll be on point.

我们要和Kamarov公司的人再协商,Lynette你必须到。

Great, great, no problem.

好,好。没问题。

And, can you do me a favor and maybe not wear the green suit?

你能帮我个忙不穿那套绿的套装么?

Um, I wasn’t planning to, uh, but why?

我本来也没这么打算。但,为什么?

The fabric. It just has this quality to it like you could, I don’t know, wipe it clean with a damp cloth.

布料问题,它的质量好像...能用湿布抹干净一样。

I’ll just wear a different suit then.

那我穿件别的套装好了。

Great. Like what, you think?

很好,比如哪件?你觉得?

Another suit. I have other suits.

别的,我有别的套装。

And if by other suits, you mean the grey one, then, of course you do.

如果你的"别的"是指灰色那套,你确实是有"别的套装"。

No, actually, I have quite a few others. Uh, the blue one, and uh...

不,其实我还有一些别的。蓝色的,还有...

What’s wrong with the blue suit?

蓝色套装又怎么了?

Stu. Would you like to tell Lynette what’s wrong with the blue suit?

Stu。你能告诉Lynette那套蓝色的怎么了么?

No. That’s cool.

没怎么,挺好。

Stu! Come on. Do the thing, the thing that you did at lunch.

Stu,说吧。再来一次你午餐时候做得那个。

Look at me. I’m Lynette. I've got food stains everywhere.

看看我,我是 Lynette。我到处是食物的污渍。

All right, so if I get my blue suit dry cleaned, will that be acceptable to everyone?

好吧,那如果我把我的蓝套装干洗了,大家可以接受了么?

The pants also have a split seam in the back.

那套裤子后面撕裂的线缝。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jwdzfjj/525006.html