英语诗歌精选 啊,船长!我的船长!(在线收听

O Captain! My Captain!—Walt Whitman.

啊,船长!我的船长!——沃尔特·惠特曼

O Captain! my Captain! our fearful trip is done,

啊,船长!我的船长!我们完成了可怕的远航,

The ship has weathered every rack, the prize we sought is won,

巨轮历尽风雨,我们赢得追寻的奖赏;

The port is near, the bells I hear, the people all exulting,

港口已近,钟声传来,一片欢呼的声浪;

While follow eyes the steady keel, the vessel grim and daring,

稳健的大船,追随的目光,多么威武雄壮;

But O heart! heart! heart!

可是,心啊!心啊!心啊!

O the bleeding drops of red,

心中的鲜血在滴滴流淌,

Where on the deck my Captain lies,

甲板上躺着我们的船长,

Fallen cold and dead.

他已辞世,全身冰凉。

O Captain! my Captain! rise up and hear the bells,,

啊,船长!我的船长!起来听那钟声荡漾;

Rise up--for you the flag is flung--for you the bugle trills,

起来,旌旗为你招展,号角为你激昂,

For you bouquets and ribboned wreaths--for you the shores accrowding,

花团锦簇,彩带飘飞,为你,岸边人群熙熙嚷攘;

For you they call, the swaying mass, their eager faces turning,

人们把你呼唤,万头攒动,他们晃动急切的面庞;

Here Captain! dear father!

在这里,船长,慈爱的父亲!

This arm beneath your head!

你的头下枕着我的臂膀!

It is some dream that on the deck,

那是甲板上的梦境,

You've fallen cold and dead.

你已辞世,全身冰凉。

My Captain does not answer, his lips are pale and still,

我的船长没有回答,双唇苍白,沉默、安详,

My father does not feel my arm, he has no pulse nor will,

我的父亲无法觉察我的手臂,他的脉搏停止了跳荡;

The ship is anchored safe and sound, its voyage closed and done,

可怕的征途已过,胜利归来,

From fearful trip the victor ship comes in with object won,

大船安全停靠,就此结束远航;

Exult O shores, and ring O bells!

啊,海岸欢呼,啊,钟声敲响!

But I, with mournful tread,

然而,我的步履沉重悲伤,

Walk the deck my Captain lies,

在甲板上踱步,那里躺着我的船长,

Fallen cold and dead.

他已辞世,全身冰凉。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yysgjx/525654.html