英语诗歌精选 二十四年(在线收听

Twenty-Four Years—Dylan Thomas

二十四年——狄兰·托马斯

Twenty-four years remind the tears of my eyes.

回顾二十四年的岁月,我的眼里充满泪水。

Bury the dead for fear that they walk to the grave in labour.

埋葬死者以免他们在阵痛中步向坟地。

In the groin of the natural doorway I crouched like a tailor

我曾蹲在天然门廊的腹沟里,

Sewing a shroud for a journey

像个裁缝,

By the light of the meat-eating sun.

借用吞食一切的阳光,

Dressed to die, the sensual strut begun,

盛装就死,肉欲之徜徉已开始

With my red veins full of money,

我的红色血管里满是金钱,

In the final direction of the elementary town

朝着小市镇最后的方向

I advance as long as forever is.

我永久地前行。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yysgjx/525844.html