《绝望的主妇》精讲446(在线收听

Mom! Mom? Mom, are you up? Mom, oh, my god!

妈!妈?妈!起床了吗?妈…哦,天啊。

Oh. Julie! I thought you were going straight to school.

哦,Julie! 我以为你直接去上学了。

I, I needed money for lunch.

我得要买午饭的钱。

There's a twenty in my pants if you can find them.

我裤子口袋里有20块...看能不能找得到了。

Oh, uh, Julie, uh oh, Julie, uh...

哦,呃,Julie,呃...哦,呃,Julie,呃...

Honey.

宝贝。

Okay, there is a good explanation for what happened.

我可以解释。

I doubt that.

我深表怀疑。

You probably don't know that your father and Edie broke up last night.

你不知道你爸爸和Edie昨晚分手了。

You slept with him the same night he broke up with her?

他分手的当晚你就和他睡在了一起。

Well, I said it was a good explanation, not a great one.

我说了可以解释,没说可以解释通。

Oh!

哦。

Oh, Julie.

哦,Julie。

Hey, pumpkin.

宝贝,早。

Don't even!

别说。

Oh, now I feel really awful.

真够尴尬的。

Me too.

是呀。

We should not have done what we did.

昨晚我们不应该那么做。

I know, I know. But I gotta tell you, last night was the best sex ever.

我也知道。但不管怎么说,昨晚做爱真棒。

Wasn't it, though? You were fantastic!

是嘛?你也不赖。

Hey, I was just trying to keep up with you.

我当时只是想跟着你的节奏。

Why do you think we got so good all of a sudden?

你觉得我们为什么突然好起来?

Because we've been angry at each other for so long, and we finally found a way to channel it.

因为我们以前一直恶言相赠,现在终于找到疏通的机会了。

Maybe.

也许吧。

So what happens next?

下面该怎么办?

Well, I'm gonna take a shower.

我先洗个澡。

No, I, I mean with us.

不是,我是说我们俩。

Us? What do you mean? There's no us.

我们?什么意思?没有什么“我们”。

You can't tell me you can just walk away from this chemistry we got going. I mean, what happened last night was...explosive.

你不会想就这么了事吧。我们关系可刚刚好起来。要知道昨晚可是...十分火爆啊

Karl, last night was two old friends helping each other through a rough patch. That's it.

Karl 昨晚只不过是两个老朋友互度难关而已,没什么。

Susie Q...

Susie Q...

Karl, I want to move on. I don't want to go backwards. I'm sorry, but thank you for the explosion. I really needed it.

Karl,我要继续生活下去。我可不想走回头路。不好意思,但是谢谢你的“火爆”。我很需要。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jwdzfjj/526467.html