《绝望的主妇》精讲461(在线收听

Anyone who'd ever been to a party of Bree van de Kamp's, thought of her as the perfect hostess

去过Bree van de Kamp家聚会的人,都认为她是完美的女主人。

Because Bree knew how to take care of her guest.

因为Bree知道如何照料她的客人。

Her dinners will always served properly

她晚餐准备得又快又好。

Her liquor always flow freely

她总是不停的给客人倒酒。

And her anecdotes werealways enjoyable.

她总是能取悦她的听众。

But on this night, the perfect hostess

但今晚,完美的女主人

was about to find herself...

会发现她自己…

Where's that music coming from?

这音乐哪儿来的?

in a very imperfect predicament.

陷入到很不完美的困境中。

Uh, I'm not sure.

呃,我不是很肯定。

Don't give upon us, baby

别放弃彼此,宝贝

we're still worth one more try

我们还值得再试一次

Um, if you'll excuse me for just one minute.

嗯,请给我一分钟。

I know we put our last one by

我知道我们已经忘记过去。

just for a rainy evening

在一个下雨的夜晚。

George! I have guests. What do you think you're doing?

George!我有客人你以为你在干什么?

We had a tiff. I upset you.

我们小吵了一架,我惹你不高兴。

And now I'm just trying to make things right again.

而现在我想弥补过失。

It was not a tiff.

那不是“小吵一架”。

We broke up. It's over.

我们分手了,我们完了。

We can still come through。

我们还是能坚持过去。

I am not kidding.

我不是开玩笑。

If you do not knock it off, I am gonna call the police.

如果你还不停止,我就叫警察。

All right, go ahead.

好吧,请便。

I really lost my head last night

昨晚我真的失去了克制。

Call the police. If they drag me away,

去叫警察,如果他们把我带走

I'm just gonna come right back here.

我还是会回来的

I want you to hear the whole medley

我要把整首歌都唱完给你听

Come on!

请听!

Why don't you all take your seats?

请诸位先就座吧?

Dessert is about to be served.

甜点就要上桌了。

I really lost my head last night

昨晚我真的失去了克制

you've got a right to...

你有权利来…

Yes, Bree knew how to take care of her guests,

是的,Bree懂得如何照顾客人,

especially those who weren't invited.

特别是对那些不请自来的。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jwdzfjj/526482.html