《绝望的主妇》精讲473(在线收听

Hi. Carlos will be down in a little while.

你好,Carlos 呆会就下来。

We had an intense talk. He's resting.

我们刚才“谈”得很激烈,他在休息

Yeah, I overheard some of your... talk.

我知道,刚才无意中听到你们的... 交谈

Sorry. He's such an animal

不好意思,他真是头“猛兽”

but since we have a couple of minutes,

那既然我们有点时间

why don't we, uh, chat?

我们聊一会吧?

Look, I don't mean any disrespect.

请相信,我无意冒犯

It's just, now that Carlos is home,

只是,现在Carlos 在家了

we need to get back on our routine,

我们需要做自己夫妻的私事

and we can't do that if he keeps running off to church and charity bake sales.

可如果他老是跑去教堂或是卖场,我们就不能做了

We need "us" time. Do you know what I mean?

我们需要自己的时间。你明白了吗?

I do.

我知道

Oh, good. Good.

那就好

So it would really help our marriage

这真的能帮助我们的婚姻

if you just backed off for a while, okay?

你若是能暂时离开

No.

那不行

Huh?

什么?

I said no.

我说不行

I know what you said. I'm wondering why you said it.

我知道你在说什么,我想知道为什么你要说这些

Carlos is a diamond in the rough, a flawed man to be sure,

Carlos就像一颗有瑕疵的天然金刚石

but someone who is desperately searching for something to believe in.

他拼命地找可以寄托与信服的东西。

To satisfy your materialism, he ended up breaking the law

他最终触犯了法律只为了满足你对物质的需求

To deal with your adultery, he resorted to assault.

他打了别人只因为你搞通奸

As long as he's with you,

只要和你在一起

he will never find what he's looking for.

他就找不到他要寻的路

Well, I guess he should have thought of that

是嘛,那我倒觉得他应该在

before he married me.

娶我之前就要考虑好这些问题

Some marriages are meant to be annulled.

有些婚姻需要解除的

What the hell kind of nun are you?

有你这样的修女?!

Look, if you try to come between me and my husband, I will take you down.

你要是想干涉我和我丈夫,我可要找你麻烦

I grew up on the south side of Chicago.

我从芝加哥南部长大的

If you wanna threaten me, you're gonna have to do a lot better than that.

如果你想威胁我,你要做得更好才是

You listen to me, you little bitch. You do not want to start a war with me.

听我说,你这个小婊子,你不要和我对着干

Well, I have god on my side. Bring it on.

可上帝是站我这边的.你尽管来好了

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jwdzfjj/526494.html