《绝望的主妇》精讲478(在线收听

So, are the police sure?

警方确定么?

Yeah. They found data in George's personal computer and also records at his pharmacy that pretty much proves that he was poisoning your father.

是的。他们在George的电脑上查到了数据,还有他药房的纪录,足以证明他毒害了你父亲。

They say why he killed him?

他们说他为什么谋杀他了么?

Well, the detective seems to think he was trying to get your father out of the way so he could marry me.

警探认为他想扫除你父亲这个障碍,这样他就能娶我了。

Honey, please use your coaster. That's gonna leave a ring.

宝贝儿,把它放在杯垫上。会留下水印儿的。

My father was murdered because of you, so as far as I'm concerned, you no longer get totell me what to do.

我爸爸因为你被谋杀了,所以我想你没资格再告诉我该干什么。

Andrew, that is not fair.

Andrew 你这么说就太不公平了。

You brought that psycho into our house!You sat him down at our table.

是你把那个疯子带回咱家里的!是你请他在咱家的桌子上吃饭的!

Just how fair do you expect me to be?

你还要我怎么公平?

Andrew, George Williams fooled a lot of people.

Andrew, George Williams蒙骗了很多人。

Yeah, well, he didn't fool me.

是啊,他怎么没蒙骗我啊!

Andrew, I'm not trying to minimize my part in this.

Andrew,我不是想推托我得责任。

Believe me, I, I hate myself for what's happened.

相信我,我很后悔。

Good. Now we have something in common.

很好。现在我们有一个共同点了。

Oh, by the way, I'm gonna call my friend Justin and have him come over and spend the night tonight.

哦,对了,我要打电话给我的朋友Justin,让他过来我们家过夜。

Justin? Is he a friend of yours from school or church? What kind of friend is he?

Justin? 他是你学校的朋友还是教堂的?什么朋友?

The real good kind.

特别好的那种。

Andrew, it is inappropriate for you tohave somebody over. You just got home.

Andrew 这不太合适吧。你才刚回家。

Like I said, you don't get to tell me what to do anymore.

我说了,我干什么你再也管不着了。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jwdzfjj/526499.html