《绝望的主妇》精讲488(在线收听

After every party comes the time for cleaning.

每到派对结束开始清理打扫。

We attend to the champagne that was spilled...

我们常常会发现香槟酒洒了。

...the knickknacks that got broken...

小玩意碎了…

...the food that went uneaten...

食物被剩了…

Oh, here, let me take that.

这里,我来拿。

...and whatever other messes need cleaning up.

无论还有什么,都需要清算。

So, uh, Gaby, you know that thing you and Tom did tonight? The, the kiss?

那么,呃,Gaby,你知道,你和Tom今晚的即兴表演那一吻?

Was that hysterical? The look on Tom's face!

是不是激情四溢?看Tom的脸色!

Yeah. I know this sounds silly, but, it kind of bugged me.

耶,我知道这听起来有点傻,但,我有点难以释怀。

You're not serious.

你不是说真的。

Yeah, I am. I don't, I don't want to make a big deal out of it,

我,是的,我不想,不想小题大做。

but, uh, could you maybe not do that again?

但是你以后能不能别再那样做?

Okay.

好吧。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jwdzfjj/526509.html