《绝望的主妇》精讲490(在线收听

Get over here. Now.

给我过来。

Somebody's angry. Did one of your soufflés fall?

有人生气了,你做的小点心掉地上了?

I saw what you did with your friend"

我看到你和你朋友在干些什么。

Oh, and you didn't turn into a pillar of salt. Good for you.

你居然没有暴跳如雷,真有你的。

This is not a joke, Andrew. What if the neighbors had seen you?

这不是开玩笑,Andrew。要是邻居看见怎么办?

Well, I'd hope they'd think that I'd landed a hottie.

我只希望他们会觉得我有点火辣。

I may not be able to control what you do outside of this home,

我也许控制不了你在外面的所作所为。

but while you are under this roof, you will not mock my values.

但当你还在这屋檐下,不允许你有辱我的声誉。

If you so much as smile at that boy, so help me,

如果你还和他在一起,真是帮我个大忙。

I will ship you off to Camp Hennessey and I will not pick you up again until you are eighteen.

我就直接送你去Hennessey,到你18岁之前,休想我再来接你回家。

Do I make myself clear?

听清楚没有?

Aren't you forgetting something?

你是不是忘了什么?

I know you like to knock a few back before bedtime.

我知道你睡觉前喜欢喝两口。

Go on, take it. It's okay.

拿上,没关系。

We both know that of the two ofus, I'm the one that doesn't judge.

我们都知道,我们两人中间只有我不会指手画脚。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jwdzfjj/526511.html