《绝望的主妇》精讲491(在线收听

Ms. Mayer.

Mayer 夫人。

Zach.

Zach。

May I talk to you? I have some things that I need to say.

我能和您说两句话吗?有些事我需要说出来。

Okay.

行。

I, I know that I did a lot of bad stuff, stuff that I'm not going to be able to take back.

我,我知道我做了些很坏的事,我是无法将其挽回的。

Ms. Mayer, I'm, I'm really sorry. But when I was living on the streets,

Mayer 夫人,我,我真的很抱歉,但是当我住在这条街上,

you know, I had a lot of time to, to just sit and think to myself and clear my head and,

你知道,我有许多时间去坐下来思考我自己和总结一下,

I've grown up, you know? I don't want you to worry.

我已经长大了,你知道吗?我不想你去担心。

I'm not going to be bothering you anymore. Either of you.

我将再也不会打扰你们了你们每一个人。

Well, thanks. We appreciate that.

谢谢,我们很感激。

Please don't tell my dad that I talked to you. He's just, he's been really intense lately.

请不要告诉我爸爸,我和你们说过这些,他最近真的有些太紧张了。

Well, what do you think?

嗯,你怎么看?

He seems different. I believe him.

他似乎变了,我相信他。

Yeah, I can't believe I'm about to say this, but I feel sorry for him.

是呀,我刚要说我没法相信,但是我觉得对不起他。

It's like he's so fragile.

似乎他是那么脆弱。

I know, and he's locked in that house with Mr. Creepy twenty-four seven.

我知道,并且他被和可怕先生关在一个屋檐下。

Did you know that he's home schooling Zach now?"

你知道,他现在要给Zach上家教吗?

I think he should spend some time with a decent role model, don't you?

我认为他应该花些时间与一个有教养的人呆在一起你不认为吗?

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jwdzfjj/526512.html