《绝望的主妇》精讲494(在线收听

Hey!

嗨!

Hey, honey. Hey, did you get the bread?

嗨,亲爱的。嗨,你买面包了么?

Oh, yeah, they were out.

哦,那个啊,他们卖光了。

Of bread?

面包?

Yeah. Hey, Gaby. A surprise seeing you here.

是的,嗨,Gaby真是稀客啊。

Well, I saw that Tom was overwhelmed, so I thought I'd give him a hand.

我看到Tom拿不了,所以我帮帮忙。

Really? Well, that was nice of you.

是么?哇,你可真是太好了。

Is there a problem?

有什么问题么?

No.

没有。

Really? Because I sense that you're annoyed you found me here when you weren't home. Am I wrong?

真的么?我觉得你对我在你出去的时候到访很不高兴,是我误会了么?

Lynette?

Lynette?

Okay. Yeah. So exactly what are you doing here helping out?

好吧 是的那么你到底在这帮了什么呢?

Damn it, Lynette, if this has to do withthat stupid kiss the other night, I'm going to lose it!

该死Lynette 还是关于昨天晚上那个吻的话 我可真受够了

Whoa, whoa, whoa, what's going on?

哇,哇,哇,怎么了这是?

Lynette thinks I was hitting on you at Bree's party.

Lynette认为我在Bree的晚会上勾搭你?

That's ridiculous.

这太荒谬了。

I never said that. What I said was it made me uncomfortable when you kissed him.

我从没这么说,我说的是你吻他使我很不舒服。

It's obviously an issue for me. And yet, here you are, alone in my kitchen with my husband.

我很介意。而你这时又和我丈夫单独呆在我家厨房。

So you tell me, are you hitting on him?

你说,你有没有勾搭他?

Lynette.

Lynette。

I can't believe you. I have done nothingto deserve this kind of mistrust.

你怎么了,我做了什么错事,使的你这么不信任我。

Well, that's not entirely true.

好像不是什么都没有啊。

What does that mean?

你什么意思?

Come on, Gaby. It's a small town. People talk.

别这样,Gaby唉呀。这是个小镇,大家爱嚼舌头。

Okay, what's going on here?

噢,到底怎么回事?

"I'll tell you. Your wife doesn't trust me around you

我告诉你吧,你老婆不放心我在你周围,

because I had an affair with my teenage gardener.

因为我曾和未成年园丁有过一腿。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jwdzfjj/526515.html