《绝望的主妇》精讲508(在线收听

What do you think you are doing?

除了这个帐单。你到底要干什么?

I followed you to make sure you were okay. You were weaving.

我跟着你看看你是不是一切都好。你驾车不太稳的样子。

Please step out of the car.

请下车。

You can't be serious.

哦,你不是认真的吧。

Out.

下来。

Detective, I am not drunk, and I am not stupid. I know exactly what this is all about.

探长先生,我没有喝醉,而且我也不蠢。我知道这一切都是因为什么。

I'm gonna need you to take a sobriety test.

我需要带你去做一个酒精测试。

A sobriety test? I'm not taking any sobriety test.

酒精测试? 我不会去做任何的酒精...测试。

This behavior stems from the hurt feelings of a man with very low self-esteem.

这是一种一个非常自卑的男人在受到伤害时才会作出的行为。

The world is a big place, and I'm sure there is a woman out there somewhere who'll respond to your macho posturing.

这个世界很大,我肯定在某个地方一定有个女人会喜欢你的这种男子气概。

Well, here's hoping.

好吧...here's hoping。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jwdzfjj/526951.html