《绝望的主妇》精讲511(在线收听

All right. Bail cleared. You are free to go. Your car‘s at the impound lot.

好了。你获保释。可以走了。你的车暂时扣押。

And you can pick it up in the morning.

早上再来取。

Well, how am I supposed to get home? I don't have any money.

那我怎么回家? 我身无分文。

Call a friend.

叫朋友。

I have been through enough humiliation for one day.

我今天受够了羞辱。

I hope you have a better suggestion than that.

我希望你有更好的建议。

Okay, well, let me think, um, walk.

好吧,那我想想...走回去。

Oh, for goodness sakes!

哦,真是的!

Bree? Is everything okay?

Bree? 还好吧?

Oh, oh, I'm, I'm fine. I just, um, had a flat tire.

哦,没事。只是车胎没气了。

It's your lucky day. I'm a whiz at changing tires. Hop in.

今天算你走运。换车胎是我的强项。进来吧。

You know, thank you, but I think it's actually something more mechanical.

谢谢你的好意,不过,应该不只是换车胎这么简单。

My car has been making just a terrible noise.

我的车甚至发出奇怪声响。

Well, I have auto club. Come on.

没问题的,我参加了一个汽车俱乐部。来吧。

Actually, my car has been impounded by the police.

实际上,我的车被警察扣押了。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jwdzfjj/526954.html