《绝望的主妇》精讲514(在线收听

You're not limping. Did everything go okay?

你好像没有无精打采。一切可好?

I couldn't do it.

我办不到。

What happened?

发生了什么?

I don't know. I got there, I, I put on the paper gown and I, uh, I just couldn't do it.

我不知道,我到了那里...换上手术服,然后我,我就是办不到。

Why not?

为什么?

It felt like I was being emasculated.

感觉就像被阉割了。

Oh, please.

拜托。

I'm serious, Lynette. I don't make the money around here anymore.

我说真的,Lynette。我不再挣钱。

I don't provide for you and the kids.

不再养家糊口。

And I wasn't gonna let them snip out the last thing that makes me a man.

我不会让他们剪掉唯一能让自己感觉像个男人的东西。

Staying home and taking care of the kids doesn't make you less of a man. That's crazy.

当家庭主男不会有损你的男子气概,别胡思乱想。

You expect me to calm your irrational fears. I expect you to calm mine.

你指望我安抚你不理智的恐惧,我同样指望着你。

Are you saying you're unhappy?

你的意思是你过得不快乐?

A little bit, yeah.

有一点。

Well, what we gonna do about that?

那我们怎么办?

I don't know.

我不知道。

Well, can‘t we just-?

我们能不能就...?

No, Lynette. I don't know.

不行,Lynette。我不知道。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jwdzfjj/526957.html