《绝望的主妇》精讲525(在线收听

Hey.

嗨.

How's the search coming for the new ad exec? Any luck?

找到新的广告制作总裁了吗?有机会吗?

Oh, the pickings are slim. So far none of my top choices are available.

我们现在的选择不多。我的首选都落空了。

Hey, um, do you have someone from your old company that you could, you know, maybe recommend?

你能从你的老东家介绍人给我吗?你能推荐个人给我吗?

Daddy!

爸爸!

I can't find my toothbrush.

我找不到我的牙刷.

I'll be up in a second, buddy.

我马上就上楼来,哥们。

As a matter of fact, there's this one guy who would be perfect.

事实上,我认识一个人可能适合你。

Yeah?

谁?

Yep, hard-working, smart as a whip. Total package.

是一个努力工作,聪明伶俐,干净利落。

Really? What's his name?

是吗?他叫什么名字?

Tom.

Tom.

Tom? Tom what?

Tom? Tom 姓什么?

Tom Scavo.

Tom Scavo.

Oh, no, no! I do not think that that is a good idea.

不! 不!我不认为这是个好主意。

Come on, honey, I mean, the other night doing those pitches, it just got the old juices flowing.

别这样,宝贝,我的意思是,那天晚上在找灵感的时候,真是灵感如泉涌。

I remembered how much I miss having a real job.

我还记得我多么想要个真正的工作

You have a real job, right here staying home with the kids.

你的工作就是在家,照顾好孩子。

With two incomes, we could afford a top-notch nanny.

如果我们有两份收入,我们可以请个顶级的保姆。

What about Penny?

那Penny怎么办?

You're the one who fought for office day care. Let's use it.

是你争取到办公室女士权益。我们可以利用这个。

What about the two of us working and living together? I think that could be a recipe for disaster.

我们一起工作一起生活?我觉得后果会很恐怖。

Why? The last time that we worked together, we fell in love.

为什么? 上次我们一起工作... 我们相爱了

Oh, it's just, I'm, I am not sure that you would find this job that satisfying.

噢,只是...我...我只是不确定你会喜欢这个工作?

You don't think I am good enough, do you?

你认为我能力不够,对吗?

I am not saying that.

我没这样说。

Daddy, I still can't find my toothbrush!

爸爸,我还是找不到我的牙刷!

I'll go.

我去拿。

I got it. Come on, buddy. Let's hunt it down.

我来。走吧,哥们。我们一起抓住它。

So, who won the fight?

谁吵赢了?

We weren't fighting, Mommy's just letting daddy know where he stands.

我们没有吵架。妈妈只是想让爸爸知道她的立场。

Oh, hey! Hey!

噢,嘿! 嘿!

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jwdzfjj/526968.html