《金银岛》第八章 金银岛(5)(在线收听

The brave man turned his back on Silver and began to walk back to the beach.

这个勇敢的人转身背对着西尔弗向岸边走去。

With a shout ,Silver threw his crutch through the air.

西尔弗大叫一声,把拐杖扔出去。

It hit poor Tom between the shoulders, and he fell to the ground with a cry.

拐杖击中了汤姆背脊中央,汤姆大叫一声倒在地上。

Silver, as quick as a monkey ,was on top of him in a moment.

西尔弗像猴子一样灵巧地蹿到汤姆身边,

Twice he dug his knife into that poor body.

在他身上狠狠捅了两刀。

As I watched, the whole world seemed to swim away before me in a mist-Silver, the birds above, the tall Spyglass hill.

看到这一切,整个世界像一团雾飘离而去—西尔弗、头上的鸟儿、高高的望远镜山。

When I was myself again, Silver was standing with his crutchunder his arm, cleaning the blood from his knife with some grass.

我恢复清醒以后,西尔弗已经拄着拐杖站起来了,正用草擦拭刀上的血。

As silently as I could, I began to move away,

我尽可能不出声,一点一点挪动脚步,

and as soon as was clear of the trees, began to run as I had never run before.

等我离开那片树林后,撒腿就跑,比以前任何时候跑得都快。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jydzysyysdw/527068.html