《金银岛》第十章 在寨子里(4)(在线收听

So you left five pirates on the ship?I said.

你们留下五个海盗在船上?我说。

Yes,said Dr Livesey.

是的,李甫西大夫说。

And we dropped the rest of the weapons over the side into the sea before leaving the ship.

我们弃船之前把剩下的武器都扔到了海里,

But we forgot the ship's gun.

但忘记了船上的炮。

We were half-way to the island when the pirates fired it at us.

我们刚走到一半的时候,那帮海盗就用它向我们开火了。

I heard it,I told him.

我听见枪声了,我告诉他。

Trelawney tried to shoot Hands but killed another man instead,said Dr Livesey.

屈利劳尼想打汉兹却结果了另一个人,李甫西大夫说。

The pirates on the island heard the gun and ran out of the trees towards their boats.

岛上的海盗听见枪声后从树林中窜出来奔向他们的小船。

Then our small boat began to go down and we found ourselves in the water.

我们的小船沉没了,我们落了水,

Most of the food was lost and we had only two dry guns out of five.

大部分食品都丢掉了,而且我们的五枝枪只有两枝没有湿。

Somehow we got ashore and into the stockade,

尽管如此我们还是上了岸,占领了寨子,

but we knew there was going to be a fight.

我们知道一场恶仗不可避免了。

But you won,I said.

但你们胜了,我说。

Yes,agreed Dr Livesey.We killed another of their men.

是的,李甫西说。我们打死了他们一个人,

badly wounded another,

重伤了另一个,

but lost one of our own poor Tom Redruth.

但我们也失去了一位—可怜的汤姆·雷德拉斯。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jydzysyysdw/527077.html