《绝望的主妇》精讲529(在线收听

What the hell were you thinking?

你到底怎么想的?

Uh, depends. What have you heard?

哦,这要看...你都听到些什么?

I got a call from the church. They said you attacked Sister Mary!

我接到了教堂的电话。他们说你袭击了Mary修女。

Yeah, that's about right.

是的,差不多是这样。

What are you thinking?

你在想些什么?

I wasn't, but I was thinking about it on the way over here.

我没想什么,但是在回来的路上我确实想了。

And I realized the ass I should be kicking is yours.

而且我觉得我该扁的人是你。

Mine?

我?

Yes! Sister Mary manipulated you into threatening me, but you're the idiot that fell for it.

是的!Mary修女操纵你威胁我,而你是个甘于被人操纵的傻瓜。

I was not threatening you. I was asking for a promise.

我没有威胁你。我只是要一个承诺。

You made me a promise, Carlos, a long time ago: till death do us part.

你给过我承诺,Carlos,很久以前,“直到死亡将我们分开”。

And one day you just come home and start throwing words around like annulment.

然后有一天你一回家,就开始围绕无效婚姻开始大放厥词。

How do you think that makes me feel?

你认为我会怎么想?

Okay, I am sorry about that. I need to have a child.

好吧,对此我很抱歉。我想要个孩子。

And I need to know I am the woman you want to spend the rest of your life with, not just some uterus in high heels.

可我想知道,我是不是你想一起共度余生的女人,而不只是个穿着高跟鞋的生殖机器。

Gabrielle, please.

Gabrielle,求你了…

No, Carlos, I am sorry. I am not gonna be blackmailed into giving birth. You have to choose.

不,Carlos,对不起。我不想被人威胁着生孩子,你必须做出选择。

And I wish you would do it so I can move on with my life.

而且我希望你做出正确的选择我的生活才能继续。

Well, of course I choose you.

好吧,我当然选择你。

I think that's the right decision. You know, I made a decision, too.

我想那是正确的选定。你知道,我也做了决定。

The answer to your question earlier is yes.

你提出的问题,答案是"是"。

Yes...

是...

I wanna have a baby. I wanna have a baby with you.

我想要个孩子。我想和你要个孩子。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jwdzfjj/528413.html