《绝望的主妇》精讲555(在线收听

Have they signed the contract? 'Cause if not, someone should call Bednark and tell them to adjust the language.

他们签合同了吗?如果没有,打电话给Bednark让他们注意措辞。

I'm sorry. Hang on. Hello?

哦,不好意思。等会儿,你好?

Lynette Scavo?

Lynette Scavo吗?

Yes.

是。

I believe I have something that belongs to you.

我想我这儿有些你的东西。

Hi. Excuse me. Hi. You called and you said my kids are here?

你好,打扰了。您打电话说我的孩子在这儿?

Hi, mommy!

嗨,妈妈!

Oh, my god!

哦,我的天。

Dad!

爸爸。

Just what were you thinking, taking off like that?

你们究竟在想什么?像那样跑了?

Honey, I was so worried about you.

亲爱的,我担心死你了。

Get your stuff. Get your stuff right over here.

拿上你的东西。这里拿上你的东西。

Thank you. Thank you so much.

谢谢了。太感谢了。

Stay right here.

就待在这里。

I'm just glad I found them and not some weirdo freak.

我很高兴我找到他们而不是什么人贩子。

Oh, yes. Oh, yeah, me too. Thank you.

哦,是的。是,我也这样觉得。谢谢。

Because there are all sorts of crazy people out there. Drunks, perverts,

外面太多形形色色的疯子了。酒鬼,精神病,还有色狼。

Yes! Yeah, no, I know.

是是,不,我知道了。

No! You got really lucky. I mean, a different person might have called the cops or child welfare.

不!你很幸运。我是说,要是别人应该已经把他们交给警察或者儿童福利院了

Well, uh, okay, I know how this looks,

好,好的,我知道这很不好,

but I have to tell you, I left them with a very reliable baby-sitter.

但是我得告诉你,我把他们托付给了一个非常称职的保姆。

Oh, yeah. You picked a real winner.

哦,没错。你选了个非常好的保姆。

Are you judging me? Because if you are, you couldn't say anything...

你在指责我? 如果是的话,你根本没资格。

Lynette, Lynette!

Lynette,Lynette!

What?!

什么?

Let it go. The kids walked for three miles to get here. We don't have a leg to stand on.

过去就算了吧,孩子们走了3英里路跑到这里。我们腿都快受不了了。

Well, thank you so much!

好了,非常感谢。

Here we go.

我们走。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jwdzfjj/528439.html