纪录片《长生不老》 17我希望一直活下去(在线收听

So anti-oxidants do not hold the key to ageing,

因此抗氧化剂不是揭开衰老秘密的钥匙

though some of us will carry on taking them just in case,

虽然我们中的有些人仍然会使用它

hoping as ever for the elixir of youth.

并希望它就是长生不老的仙丹

But what exactly are we hoping for?

不过我们渴望的到底是什么呢

If we think about it, we'd like more years but

仔细想想 兴许我们只会在

probably only if we had a decent body to take us through them.

身体还像样的情况下 渴望活得更长

So how long do we want to live?

我们到底想活多久呢

Until I fell apart, you know, 85, 90.

85岁 90岁吧 直到我散架

I would expect, I'd expect I'd have to stop dancing around 85.

我觉得我到85岁应该不能再跳舞了

'As long as I'm enjoying my life, then I want to keep going.

只要我还能享受生活 我会希望一直活下去

And if that takes me to 100, so be it.

如果能这样到100岁 那就活100岁

'My grandfather, Alan,

我的祖父艾伦

he's very fit and he's always been very active.

他十分健康 而且一直充满活力

'For his 80th birthday

他80岁生日时

we climbed Snowdon

我们爬了斯诺登山

and we sang Happy Birthday at the top.

在山顶唱了生日快乐歌

'And I think yeah,

我希望

I'd like to do that when I'm 80. That would be brilliant.'

我80岁时也可以做同样的事 那会很棒

We're going to sit you on the chair.

来坐一会儿

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jlpcsbl/528792.html