《权力的游戏》精讲 第1集:凛冬将至(17)(在线收听

Your pardon. I hear we might be neighbors soon.

借过 我听说我们要做邻居了

I hope it's true. Yes the king has honored me with his offer.

希望这不是谣传 是真的国王有意授予我首相之职

I'm sure we'll have a tournament to celebrate your new title... if you accept.

为了庆祝您新官上任我们定会举办比武大赛 如果您没意见的话

It would be good to have you on the field.

届时若能与您切磋 那就再好不过了

The competition has become a bit stale.

如今的比武越来越没意思了

I don't fight in tournaments. No?

我不参加比武 为什么

Getting a little old for it?

是感到力不从心吗

I don't fight in tournaments because when I fight a man for real I don't want him to know what I can do.

我不会参加比武是因为跟人真刀真枪地对决时我不希望对方知道我的本事

Well said.

说得太好了

Arya!

艾莉亚

It's not funny!

你太过分了

She always does this.

她总是捣乱

This was my favorite dress.

这是我最喜欢的衣服

She always does it and it's not funny!

她总是捣乱 这太过分了

Time for bed.

该睡觉了

I'm a Northman.

我是北方人

I belong here with you not down south in that rats' nest they call a Capital.

理应与你厮守于此 而不是南方那个名叫君临的鬼地方

I won't let him take you.

我不会让他带你走的

The king takes what he wants.

国王想要 谁能说不

That's why he's king.

否则就不叫国王了

I'll say "Listen fat man."

我会说 "听好了 胖子

"You are not taking my husband anywhere.

你不能带走我的丈夫

He belongs to me now."

他现在是属于我的"

How did he get so fat?

他怎么变得那么胖了

He only stops eating when it's time for a drink.

除了吃和喝 他还干过别的事吗

It's Maester Luwin my lord.

鲁温学士求见 老爷

Send him in.

让他进来

Pardon my lord my lady.

打扰了 老爷 夫人

A rider in the night... From your sister.

有信使连夜赶到送来你妹妹的信

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/qldyxjj/529178.html