《权力的游戏》精讲 第2集:王都之路(8)(在线收听

I came to say goodbye to Bran. You've said it.

我是来跟布兰道别的。现在你道过别了。

I wish I could be here when you wake up.

真希望你醒来时我能在这里。

I'm going north with Uncle Benjen. I'm taking the black.

我要跟班扬叔叔北上,穿上黑衣。

I know we always talked about seeing the wall together.

以前我们常说要一起去看长城。

But you'll be able to come visit me at Castle Black when you're better.

等你好些了,可以来黑城堡看我。

I'll know my way around by then.

那时候我已经熟稔周遭地形。

I'll be a sworn brother of The Night's Watch.

成为守夜人的结拜兄弟。

We can go out walking beyond the wall, if you're not afraid.

如果你不怕,我们可以去长城外走走。

I want you to leave.

我要你走。

17 years ago you rode off with Robert Baratheon.

十七年前,你与劳勃·拜拉席恩策马离去。

You came back a year later with another woman's son.

一年后,抱回了另一个女人的儿子。

And now you're leaving again.

现在你又要走。

I have no choice. That's what men always say when honor calls.

我别无选择。荣誉召唤时,男人总把这话挂在嘴上。

That's what you tell your families, tell yourselves.

你们用"别无选择"来搪塞家人和自己。

You do have a choice. And you've made it.

其实你有选择。你已经做出了选择。

Cat...

凯特...

I can't do it, Ned. I really can't. You can.

我做不到,奈德。我真的做不到 你可以做到。

You must.

你必须做到。

You've said goodbye to Bran?

跟布兰道别了吗?

He's not going to die. I know it. You Starks are hard to kill.

他不会死的,我知道。你们史塔克命硬着呢。

My mother? She was very kind.

我母亲她...她待我很亲切。

Good. Next time I see you, you'll be all in black.

那就好。下次再见,你就一身黑衣了。

It was always my color.

黑色本来就很配我。

Farewell, Snow. And you, Stark.

雪诺,多保重。史塔克,你也一样。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/qldyxjj/529190.html