《权力的游戏》精讲 第3集:雪诺大人(13)(在线收听

It's an improvement.

这使你的脸好看一点了.

If we threw you over The Wall, I wonder how long it would take you to hit.

如果我们把你从长城上扔下去, 要多久才会着地呢.

I wonder if they'd find you before the wolves did.

他们能不能在狼群之前找到你的尸体呢.

What're you looking at, half man?

你在干什么, 矮子?

I'm looking at you.

我正在看着你们.

Yes.

真的.

You've got an interesting face.

你们的脸很有趣.

Hmm, very distinctive faces.

嗯, 非常有特点.

All of you.

你们所有人.

And what do you care about our faces?

你关心我们的脸干什么?

It's just I think they would look marvelous

我觉得如果它们被拿来...

decorating spikes in King's Landing.

装饰君临城头的矛尖一定会很好看.

Perhaps I'll write my sister, the Queen, about it.

也许我会写信给我的王后老姐提一下这件事.

We'll talk later, Lord Snow.

我们走着瞧, 雪诺大人.

Everybody knew what this place was

所有人都知道守夜人军团真正的情形

and no one told me.

却没人告诉我.

No one but you.

除了你.

My father knew

我的父亲知道

and he left me to rot at The Wall all the same.

他也诚心要把我在抛弃在长城上.

Grenn's father left him too...

葛兰的的父亲也抛弃了他...

Outside a farmhouse when he was three.

当他才三岁时就把他赶出家门.

Pyp was caught stealing a wheel of cheese.

派普是在偷一块奶酪时被抓住的.

His little sister hadn't eaten in three days.

因为他的小妹妹三天没东西吃了.

He was given a choice: His right hand or The Wall.

他也有得选择: 砍右手或是守长城.

I've been asking the lord commander about them.

我是从总司令那里听到.

Fascinating stories.

这些有趣的故事的.

They hate me because I'm better than they are.

他们恨我, 因为我比他们优秀.

It's a lucky thing none of them were trained

你比他们幸运, 他们可从来没有受过...

by a Master-at-Arms like your Ser Rodrik.

你从罗德利克爵士那里获得的那种正规训练.

I don't imagine any of them have ever held a real sword

我看他们几个都从来没有拿过真剑

before they came here.

在他们来这里之前.

Oh...

哦...

Your brother Bran.

你的兄弟布兰.

He's woken up.

他醒过来了.

The mere suggestion that the queen's brother

轻易指控王后的兄弟...

tried to kill your boy would be considered treason.

谋杀你的孩子可能被视为叛国罪行.

We have proof. We have the blade.

我们有证据. 我们有这把匕首.

Which Lord Tyrion will say was stolen from him.

提利昂大人会说它是被人偷走的.

The only man who could say otherwise has no throat,

另一个能作证的人已经死了,

thanks to your boy's wolf.

被你家孩子的狼撕开了喉咙.

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/qldyxjj/529650.html