《权力的游戏》精讲 第4集:废物(2)(在线收听

The little lord's been dreaming again.

小少爷又做梦了.

We have visitors. I don't want to see anyone.

我们要见客人了. 我不想见任何人.

Really? If I was cooped up all day with no one but this old bat for company, I'd go mad.

真的? 如果我整天被关在屋子里 只有老奶妈一个陪伴, 我会发疯的.

Anyway, you don't have a choice. Robb's waiting.

不管怎样, 你没得选择. 罗柏正等着呢.

I don't want to go. Neither do I.

我不想去. 我也不想.

But Robb's Lord of Winterfell, which means I do what he says, and you do what I say.

但罗柏现在是临冬城主, 所以我得听他的, 而你得听我的.

Hodor!

阿多!

Hodor? Help Bran down the hall.

阿多? 帮布兰下到大厅去.

Hodor.

阿多.

I must say I received a slightly warmer welcome on my last visit.

我记得上次我受到的欢迎更热情一点.

Any man of The Night's Watch is welcome at Winterfell.

只要是守夜人的兄弟临冬城都欢迎.

Any man of The Night's Watch, but not I, eh, boy?

只要是守夜人的兄弟, 所以我不算啰, 小子?

I'm not your boy, Lannister.

我不是什么小子, 兰尼斯特.

I'm Lord of Winterfell while my father is away.

我父亲外出时我就是临冬城主.

Then you might learn a lord's courtesy.

那你也该懂得城主应有的礼貌.

So it's true.

看来这孩子真的活下来了.

Hello, Bran.

你好, 布兰.

Do you remember anything about what happened?

你还记得发生了什么事吗?

He has no memory of that day.

他完全不记得那天的事.

Curious. Why are you here

这倒奇了. 你有什么事?

would your charming companion be so kind as to kneel?

你可爱的同伴能蹲下来一点吗?

My neck is beginning to hurt. Kneel, Hodor.

我的脖子有点痛了. 蹲下, 阿多.

Do you like to ride, Bran? Yes.

你喜欢骑马吗, 布兰? 是.

Well, I mean I did like to.

是...我是说我曾经喜欢.

The boy has lost the use of his legs. What of it?

这孩子的腿已经不能用了. 有什么关系?

With the right horse and saddle, even a cripple can ride.

只要有合适的马匹和鞍具, 就残废也能骑.

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/qldyxjj/529660.html