《权力的游戏》精讲 第4集:废物(10)(在线收听

And one day, before too long, you will present your son to the court.

在那之后, 有朝一日, 你还将带着你的儿子上朝.

All the Lords of Westeros will gather here to see the little prince what if I have a girl?

维斯特洛所有的领主们 齐聚在这里朝见小王子-- 如果我生的是女儿呢?

Gods be good, you'll have boys and girls and plenty of them.

诸神慈悲, 你会生下有很多儿女.

What if I only have girls?

如果我只生女儿怎么办?

I wouldn't worry about that.

我不会担心这个的.

Jeyne Poole's mother had five children-all of them girls.

珍妮普尔的母亲生了五个孩子-全都是女儿.

Yes, but it's highly unlikely.

是的, 但那是非常少见的.

But what if?

但假如我也这样呢?

Well, if you only had girls, I suppose the throne would pass to Prince Joffrey's little brother.

嗯, 如果你只有女儿,我想王位会传给乔佛里王子的弟弟.

And everyone would hate me.

而所有人都会恨我.

Nobody could ever hate you.

没有人会恨你的.

Joffrey does. Nonsense.

乔佛里就会. 胡说.

Why would you say such a thing?

为什么你要这么说?

That business with the wolves? Sansa, I've told you a hundred times:

因为狼的那件事? 珊莎, 我已经告诉你一百次了:

A direwolf is not-please shut up about it.

冰原狼可不能当-请不要再说了.

Do you remember your lessons?

你还记得你学过的东西吗?

Who built the Iron Throne?

是谁造了铁王座?

Aegon the Conqueror.

征服者伊耿.

And who built the Red Keep?

那谁是造了红堡?

Maegor the Cruel.

残酷者梅葛.

And how many years did it take to build my grandfather and Uncle were murdered here, weren't they?

那建造它花费了多少年-- 我的祖父和伯父就是在这里被害的, 是吗?

They were killed on the orders of King Aerys, yes.

他们是被伊里斯国王下令杀害的.

The Mad King. Commonly known as the Mad King.

疯王. 人们称他为疯王.

Why were they killed?

为什么要杀他们?

You should be speak to your father about these matters.

你应该和你父亲谈这些事情.

I don't want to speak to my father-ever.

我不想和我父亲谈-再也不想.

Sansa, you will find it in your heart

珊莎, 最终你会在心里

to forgive your father.

原谅你父亲的.

No, I won't.

不, 我不会.

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/qldyxjj/529668.html