《权力的游戏》精讲 第4集:废物(19)(在线收听

He likes to do this when I'm on duty.

他喜欢在我站岗时干这个

he makes me listen as he insults my sister.

他侮辱我姐姐时故意让我听到.

Forgive me, My Lord

请原谅, 大人

Why do I have to forgive you? Have you wronged me?

为什么要我原谅你? 你冒犯我了吗?

We've met before, you know.

我们以前见过面, 你知道.

Have we? Strange, I've forgotten.

是吗? 奇怪, 我都忘记了.

The siege of Pyke. We fought side by side one afternoon.

围攻派克城. 某天下午我们曾并肩战斗.

Ah.

啊.

That's where you got your scar? Aye.

你那伤疤就是那次留下的? 对.

Oh.

哦.

One of the Greyjoys nearly took my eye.

有个葛雷乔伊家的差点废掉我一只眼睛.

Vicious sons of whores. They like their bloodshed.

真是个婊子养的. 他们喜欢流血.

They stopped liking it at the end.

他们最终放弃这种爱好了.

That was a proper battle. Do you remember

那真是一场恶战. 你还记得

Thoros of Myr charging through the breach?

密尔的索罗斯冲入城墙缺口的情景吗?

With his burning sword?

他手持冒火的长剑?

I'll remember that till the day I die.

我到死都会记得.

I saw the youngest of the Greyjoy lads at Winterfell.

我在临冬城见到葛雷乔伊家的小儿子了.

It was like seeing a shark on a mountaintop.

就象在山顶上见到一条鲨鱼.

Theon? He's a good lad.

席德? 他是个好小伙子.

I doubt it.

我很怀疑这一点.

I'll bet you smell of blackberry jam!

你闻起来好象黑莓酱!

Let me smell it. Come here.

让我好好闻闻. 过来.

Can I leave this with you?

我能把这个交给你吗?

The message from Lord Stark.

史塔克大人的信.

I don't serve Lord Stark.

我可不是为史塔克大人效力.

Where have you been? Watch duty.

你去哪儿了? 站岗.

With Sam. Ah, prince porkchop.

和山姆一起. 啊, 火腿王子.

Where is he? He wasn't hungry.

他在哪儿? 他不饿.

Impossible!

这不可能!

That's enough.

够了.

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/qldyxjj/530095.html