《逗鸟外传》精讲 04朱尼尔与老板谈话(在线收听

Cool, cool, cool. Very cool, very cool.

不错,不错,不错,很不错,相当不错

Now, look upon your domain with your eyes wide open.

现在,睁大你的双眼向上看看你的领空

Yeah. Wider. I love it. Feels good.

耶 更宽了 我喜欢它 感觉棒极了

How can you be boss if you can't look at it?

你怎么能当老板呢,如果你看不到的话

If I go blind, it was worth it.

如果我瞎了,也值了

You know the hardest thing about bein' boss?

你知道当老板最难的事情是什么吗

Staring at the sun?

凝望太阳吗

No, this is easy.

不,这太容易了

Whether to be like a friend boss or a distant, weird boss?

是选择当友善的老板还是冷漠,古怪的老板

Always be distant and weird. What's the matter with you?

当然是很冷漠又古怪。你怎么了

Sorry.

对不起

No, it's dealing with that.

不,是解决那玩意

The orphan Tulip?

那个孤儿 郁金香?

I don't understand.

我不明白

Do you know why we stopped delivering babies?

你知道我们为什么不递送小孩儿了吗

Because there are so many other ways of getting babies?

因为有小孩儿的渠道有很多种

Yes. But that's not the whole story.

是的。但也不完全是

Eighteen years ago, when we still delivered human infants, a stork named Jasper went crazy and tried to keep a baby.

十八年前,当我们还在递送人类婴儿的时候 一只叫贾斯伯的白鹤兴奋得不得了,试着去养小孩

Tulip's beacon broke.

郁金香的信号灯坏了

Her address was destroyed, so we could no longer deliver her.

她的地址找不到了,我们就不能递送她了

My baby!

我的宝贝!

It was then I realized that there was no future in baby delivery.

从那以后我意识到递送小孩没有未来

Now, the orphan Tulip has just turned 18, which means we can finally liberate her and return her to the human world.

如今,那个郁金香18岁了,也就意味着我们可以解放了她让她重归人类的世界

But she's no trouble.

但是她没什么麻烦啊

Oh, she isn't, is she?

哦,她并没有,是吗

Here's our profit chart.

这是我们的获利表

I love a good profit chart. Me, too.

我喜欢好的获利表。我也是

The peaks are when Tulip is on vacation, asleep or out with the flu.

当郁金香放假,睡觉或者是感冒的时候是峰值

The valleys are when she tries to help.

当她企图帮忙的时候是低估值

Cool. I will liberate her. Consider her liberated.

好。 我将解放她

And if she doesn't want to be liberated?

那如果她不想被解放呢

Fire her. I'm talking about firing her.

赶她走 我是在说赶她走

Really?

真的?

The only thing you need to do to be named boss on Monday is liberate the orphan Tulip.

你星期一当上老板后唯一要做的事情就是解放郁金香

If I'm not being clear, I mean fire her!

如果我还是说的不够清楚的话,我的意思是赶她走

Yes, sir. lam on it.

好的,长官,我懂了

I have read between the lines and heard you overtly.

我看过也听你说了无数遍了,我已经懂了

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/dnwzjj/530270.html