《逗鸟外传》精讲 29朱尼尔唱歌(在线收听

When you need a little something and there's too much to do

当你需要一点小玩意 可是还有很多事要做

Just click your little finger and we'll ship it for you

只要动下你的小手指,我们就会为你远航

Cornerstore, Cornerstore. com.Free shipping does not apply in Alaska and Hawaii.

街角小店,阿拉斯加和夏威夷不提供包邮服务

Wait, wait, wait, is that a song?That's not a song, that's an ad.

等等,这算是一首歌?这不是歌,这是广告

Well, strap in for this one then, Tulip. Okay.Cornerstore.

好吧,这把系好安全带,郁金香。 好的。 街角小店

I like how this is going.

我喜欢着节奏

Let your packages rain down on me

把你的行李托付给我

Uh, this looks like a good place to rest for the night.

呃,这里看起来是个过夜的好地方

Junior, what are talking about? Why are you acting...

朱尼尔,你再说什么,怎么怪怪的

I can't hear what you're saying. Junior? I can't hear you! Junior!

我听不见你在说什么。朱尼尔?完全听不到

Hey! Have you seen a redheaded lady and a stork?

嘿!你有没有看到一位红发的女士还有一只鹳鸟?

A bird and a lady?I don't know what you're talkin' about.

一只鸟和一位女士?我不知道你在说什么

I saw two that fit that description the other day!

我之前有见到过两只像你这么描述的

No, man, I will not be your friend.

不,我不会做你朋友的

Sorry, thought we were vibing.

对不起,以为我们是知音

Why you being so creepy?

为什么你这么猥琐

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/dnwzjj/530295.html