《逗鸟外传》精讲 33哄婴儿(在线收听

What if she never goes to sleep?

如果她再也不睡觉了呢

All right, you know what? I got her.You just go to bed.You go to bed. It's fine.

好吧,其实吧,我来料理她吧。你去睡觉就好了,去睡觉,其他由我来

No, I don't wanna go to bed if you're gonna be up. I'll feel bad.

不,我不想在你醒着的时候睡觉。我会感觉不安的

I know. But if I go to bed, then I'm gonna feel guilty.

我知道。但是如果我去睡的话 我会问心有愧的。

No, that's what I'm saying.Listen to me.No, so that's why you go to bed,and I'll take care of her.

不,所以我才这么说。听我的话。不,所以你应该去睡觉。我来照顾她

All right. I'll go to bed.

好吧,我去睡觉吧

I can't believe you went to bed!

真不敢相信你真去睡觉了!

What? You just said it was okay for me to go bed!

什么?你不刚说我去睡觉你能料理好吗

Okay, you know what?Can we just rock her in our arms?

好吧,你知道吗?要不我们把她放在手心轻轻摇晃

No. We do not. No loving the baby.

不,不要这样。这对宝宝不好

You said "baby."

你说“宝宝”

Fine. I don't care. I don't care.

好吧,我不在乎,不在乎

You love it.

你爱她的

Goodbye, brah!How you like me now? Huh!How you like me now? How you like me now?

再见,兄弟!现在喜欢我了吗?哼!现在喜欢我了吗?现在喜欢我了吗?

How you like me now? How you like me now?

现在喜欢我了吗?现在喜欢我了吗?

And you're sure you saw this?

你确定你看到了吗?

Yes, I'm sure I saw this.

是的,我确实看到了

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/dnwzjj/530299.html