《逗鸟外传》精讲 34老板人选换了?(在线收听

All right. Let's keep this quiet.Yes, sir.

好的,我们低调行事。好的,先生

Thank you for your loyalty, Pigeon Toady.Or should I say boss.

感谢你的忠诚,白鸽托迪。或者我该称呼你老板

Cool, cool, cool.Whoa!Steam room in an elevator. Mind blown!

冷静,冷静,冷静。喔!谷仓里的桑拿房。让人兴奋!

Shut up! I'm planning.

闭嘴!我正在做计划

Oh, that's cool.

喔,好的好的

All right. Now, listen.First, we have to stop that delivery.

好了,听好。首先,我们得去中断交货

But we don't know where they're headed.

但是我们不知道他们去哪里交货

Indeed. We won't go to them.We'll make them... Come to us.

实际上,不是我们去中断他们,而是让他们来上门找我们

Yes!Well, I'm off.

好!好,我要下班了

You're in a suit suddenly.Let's go.

你突然就把制服换好了,我们走吧

My towel blew away.

我的毛巾被吹走了

Junior. Wake up. We gotta go.

朱尼尔 起床,我们得走啦

I'm still asleep.

我还是睡着呢

I know, we gotta go, we gotta go.

我知道的,但是我们要出发了,我们要出发了

Just let me sleep a little longer.

就让我再睡一会会嘛

Junior. Baby's awake. Ship's leaving. Let's go!

朱尼尔,宝宝醒了,船也马上要出发了。我们走吧

You do it. You get the baby.

你需要带上宝贝

Junior, I'm tired, too!

朱尼尔,我也很累的好吧

You made it, you get it.

你办的好事,由你负责啊

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/dnwzjj/530300.html