商务口语天天说 怎样表示期盼对方回复(在线收听

第一句:We hope you will accept our offer and give us order soon.

我们希望你方能够接受我方的报价并尽快向我方订货。

A: Subject to our final confirmation, we made this offer.

经过最后确认,我们做了这个报价。

B: We will have a meeting about the offer.

我们要开会商讨一下。

A: We hope you will accept our offer and give us order soon.

我们希望你方能够接受我方的报价并尽快向我方订货。

B: The price is competitive.

价格很有竞争力。

第二句:We expect your early reply.

期盼您早日回复。

A: We offer the special price.

我们给了您特价。

B: But a meeting is still needed.

但是开一个会讨论一下还是有必要的。

A: Yes. We expect your early reply.

是的。期盼您早日回复。

虚盘(non-firm offers),即无约束力的报盘。一般情况下,多数报盘均为虚盘,虚盘不规定报盘的有效日期,并且附有保留条件。

其他表达法:

If you think our proposal acceptable please let us have your order at an early date.

如果你方认为我们的提议可以接受,请尽早给我们下订单。

We feel better offer will give you full satisfaction. We hope to receive a favorable reply from you soon.

我们认为更低的报价可以让您满意,我们希望您能尽快给我们一个满意的答复。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/swkytts/531584.html