商务口语天天说 怎样表示已经是特价了(在线收听

第一句:We can't make any further discounts.

我们不能再打折扣了。

A: Your offer is uncompetitive compared to that of other firms.

你们的报价和其他公司的比起来没有竞争力。

B: If you take our quality into consideration, you will think our offer is moderate.

如果你们考虑我们产品的质量,您就会认为我们的报价很适中了。

A: Yes. You are right.

是的。您说得对。

B: We can't make any further discounts.

我们不能再打折扣了。

第二句:This is a special offer and it is not subject to our usual discount.

这已经是特价了,就不能再享受平时的折扣了。

A: Can we meet each other halfway?

我们能不能折中一下?

B: This is a special offer and it is not subject to our usual discount.

这已经是特价了,就不能再享受平时的折扣了。

A: Oh.

噢。

其他表达法:

可以告知客户我们同知名大公司合作给的也是这个价格。

This is our rock-bottom price, and we can't make any concessions.

这是我们的最低价,我们不能再让步了。

Sorry, we generally don't quote on a discount basis.

对不起,我们不在打折的基础上报价。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/swkytts/531593.html