纪录片《节食还是截寿》 第27期:梦见自己吃三文治(在线收听

Right. It is now 10.30 at night

好的 现在是晚上10:30

and I am hungry.

我肚子很饿

It has been, oh,

25个小时前

just about 25 hours since I last ate a meal

我吃了最后一顿饭

and the prospect of going to bed

我将饿着肚子上床

while hungry is not a great one.

这可不怎么令人愉快

I think it's getting to me,

我觉得它开始产生影响了

because last night I had a dream

因为昨晚我做了个梦

and I dreamt I ate a sandwich

梦到自己吃了个三明治

and then I felt fantastically guilty.

然后感到巨大的罪恶感

So vivid, I had a look round to see

那场景太生动了 我醒来后还四处查看

if there were any crumbs in the bed, but there weren't.

床上是否有面包屑 不过并没有

I guess time to go to work.

是时候去工作了

Simple dietary intervention

简单的饮食干预

can really change how the human body works.

就能轻易地真正改变人体的基本运作方式

It puts you in a higher risk category.

你得癌症的风险略高

Just as Valter warned me, the first day was tough.

正如费尔特所警告的 第一天十分难熬

Not really because I was that hungry,

倒不是因为我有多么饥饿

but simply because I had never done anything like this before.

只因为这是一件我从未尝试过的事

It was fear of the unknown.

这是对未知的恐惧

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jlpjshsjs/532041.html