纪录片《节食还是截寿》 第47期:幸福的生活(在线收听

It wasn't THAT little an effort,

其实还是挺费力气的

but I have cut my risk

但我的患病风险降低了

of developing diseases which could shorten my life.

这些疾病可能会缩短我的寿命

Thank you. So, I should live happily ever after, should I?

谢谢 以后我能幸福地生活了 对吗

I don't know if you're going to live happier,

我不确定你的生活是否会幸福

but you have a lower risk of developing diseases.

但是你患病的几率降低了

- Thank you very much, Luigi, really, thank you. - You're welcome.

-十分感谢 路易吉 -不客气

I'm very, very pleased. Very pleased indeed.

我真的非常非常高兴

That was far better than I was expecting.

这比我预想的要好太多

I wanted my wife Claire, who is a GP,

我想和我的妻子克莱尔分享它

to share my results.

她是一名全科医生

So, this is my IGF,

这是我的类胰岛素一号生长因子水平

which is kind of my cancer/ageing risk.

它会导致患癌或加速衰老

This one's come down to half on the two-day fasting.

通过每周两天禁食 它的水平下降了一半

Yes.

是的

All of them have shown the

这些都表明

improvement that you, kind of, hoped for.

你得到了自己想要的改善

Yes.

是的

That basically means you're not

这基本上意味着

going to have to take tablets at all, at the moment.

现在 你不用再服药了

- No. - If you stick to it.

-不用 -如果你坚持下去的话

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jlpjshsjs/532061.html