《权力的游戏》精讲 第二季第3集:逝者不死(23)(在线收听

You know, we've got something in common, me and you.

我们俩倒是有些相似之处

You know that?

知道吗

I must have been

我那时

a couple of years older than you.

比你现在年长几岁

I saw my brother stabbed through the heart right on our doorstep.

眼看我哥在自家口被捅了个透心凉

He weren't much of a villain what skewered him.

捅他的也不是穷凶极恶之辈

Willem, the lad's name was.

那小子名叫威廉

He ran off before anyone could spit.

大家还没反应过来,他就跑掉了

And I just stood there,

而我傻站在那儿

watching my brother die.

眼睁睁地看着哥哥死去

But here's the funny part.

但有趣的是

I can't picture my brother's face anymore.

我早就想不起哥哥的样子了

But Willem...

可威廉

Oh, he was a nice-looking boy.

那小伙子样貌挺俊

He had good white teeth,

一口整齐的白牙

blue eyes,

蓝眼珠

One of those dimpled chins all the girls like.

脸上一对酒窝,最讨女孩子欢心

I would think about him when I was working,

我干活时满脑子都想着他

when I was drinking, when I was having a shit.

喝酒时也想,甚至拉屎时也想

It got to the point

最后到了

where I would say his name every night before I went to bed.

每晚睡前都要念叨他名字的地步

Willem. Willem. Willem.

威廉,威廉,威廉

A prayer almost.

快念成祷文了

Well, one day...

终于有一天

Willem came riding back into town.

威廉骑马回来了

I buried an ax so deep into Willem's skull,

我一斧子砍进他脑袋

they had to bury him with it.

砍得真深,下葬时都没拔出来

Willem's horse got me to the Wall

我骑着威廉的马去了长城

and I've been wearing black ever since.

从此以后穿上了黑衣

Well...

怎样

that'll help you sleep, eh?

这下能睡着了吧

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/qldyxjj/534376.html