《丛林有情狼》精讲 07无关紧要的人(在线收听

I'll be right back.

我马上回来

Hey.

??

Where do you think you're going?

你觉得你要去哪儿啊

Humphrey, you know the rules.

汉弗莱 你知道规矩的

You're not allowed to howl with her. She's an Alpha.

你是不能和她共嗥的 她是阿尔法

We can eat together.

我们可以一起吃东西

But we can't, you know, howl together.

但我们不能 你知道 共嗥

Guys, I know. I... I was just...

伙计们 我知道 我...我就是...

kidding.

开玩笑

Cheer up, buddy. You still got us.

别在意 兄弟 你还有我们呢

Friends for life!

我们可是一辈子的朋友

Ugly.

糟了

So, do you see Garth?

那你见过卡斯了吗

Great.

这下好了

I'm not even sure what he looks like.

我连他长什么样子都不知道

But I'm sure...

但我确信...

we'll know him when we see him.

我们一眼就能认出他

Hey, Kate.

你好 凯特

What?

什么嘛

Garth.

卡斯

Lilly, stand up.

莉莉 别碍事

Garth, hello. Good to see you.

卡斯 你好 很高兴见到你

Humphrey? My butt! My butt.

汉弗莱 我的屁股 我的屁股

It really hurts.

真的很疼

You should really do something about that cough.

你真该治治你的咳嗽了

Be careful, Kate. There's something going around.

小心 凯特 事情有些奇怪

Tails and ears are falling off, literally.

尾巴和耳朵一日不如一日 真的

Name's Humphrey.

我叫汉弗莱

Garth.

卡斯

Wow. You are a...you are a big one, aren't you?

哇 你很...你很大块头啊

Wow. You're practically a moose.

你简直就是头驼鹿啊

Where you hiding them antlers?

你把你的鹿角藏哪儿了

Who's the coyote?

这小不点儿是谁

Who's the coyote? I get it.

小不点儿是谁? 我懂了

That's good, 'cause I'm, like...

很好 因为我是...

No one important.

一个无关紧要的人

Lilly, why don't you take little coyote

莉莉 你为何不带着小不点儿

Humphrey and run along?

汉弗莱一边儿玩去呢

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/clyqljj/535991.html