《关键投票》精讲 23巴德与总统的聚餐(在线收听

Bud.

巴德

You wanna hold the football?

你想拿一下橄榄球吗?

There's a football in there?

这里有个橄榄球?

That case holds the launch codes...

这个箱子里 装着

to America's nuclear arsenal.

美国核武发射密码

That's what this election's all about.

选举就是为了得到军权

launch codes like a like a... liiles and shit?

发射密码 你是说发射导弹吗?

I want you to pretend that America is a team... You're the coach.

我想让你假想下 美国就是一个球队 你是教练

OK! Let's say it's the 4th quarter. We've got possession, but we're down by five.

好 现在是比赛第四节了 我们有控球权 但是落后五分

North Korea has us pinned in our own fifteenth line...

朝鲜国家队已经压到了我们的后场

with one second on the dooms day clock. What are you doing to do?

剩下最后一秒钟 你能怎么办?

Okay, you go long. The only thing standing between victory and defeat...

对了 你用远投 胜利和失败的差别

is a successful Hail Mary. One play.

就是孤注一掷

Who are you gonna give the ball to, Bud?

你想把球交给谁呢 兄弟?

Do you pin your hopes on some liberal second string quarterback...

你会把胜利的希望交给一个整个赛季

who hasn't had five minutes in the big show? Of course you don't.

只出场五分钟的二线四分卫吗? 当然不行

You do the smart thing.

你要做明智的决定

The only thing. You go with your strongest arm, you pull the man...

唯一的决定 你选最强的球员

who's carried you through the season, who's never let you down.

整个赛季都出场 不会让你失望的球员

Yes,sir

是的,先生

Bud, America's counting on you.

兄弟 美国靠你了

Yes, sir. I'm not gonna let them down.

我不会让美国人失望的

But, here.

不过 这个给你

Wouldn't want to drop the old football.

我不想把橄榄球掉了

Blow up France or something.

别把法国炸飞了

You couldn't.

放心吧

There's a whole bunch of secret codes and these special little keys.

有一连串的密码和钥匙呢 程序复杂着呢

Here's to you!

敬你一杯

Look at all... Look at all this stuff they give us, Molly.

看啊 看他们给的这些东西

They give us the same shampoo that the President uses.

他们把总统用的那种洗发香波给我们了

Great.

太棒了

So, what did you guys talk about?

你们谈什么了?

Eh. Stuff. What stuff?

谈些事情 什么事情?

You know...

就是

grown up stuff.

成年人的事情

Like?

比如?

Like...

比如

Bud!

巴德

What stuff?

到底什么事?

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/gjtpjj/536029.html