《冰河世纪2》精讲 11全世界正在融化(在线收听

That was the bravest thing I've ever seen.

那是我看过最勇敢的举动

It was nothing. I... It's not a compliment.

没什么 这不是恭维

To a possum, bravery is just dumb.

对负鼠来说 勇敢表示笨

Yeah, we're spineless. Lily-livered.

我们孬种 天生胆小

Maybe mammoths are going extinct because they get in danger.

长毛象可能因为爱冒险而绝种

Maybe you should run away more.

你应该试着多逃跑

Good point. Thanks for the advice.

说得好!多谢你的忠告

Happy to help.

很高兴对你小有帮助

Do you believe her? "Bravery is dumb. Maybe you should run away more".

什么话?"勇敢表示笨" "你应该试着多逃跑"

She's infuriating and stubborn and narrow-minded.

爱惹人生气、固执、心胸狭窄

You like her.

哦!你喜欢她!

I do not. Don't worry. Your secret's safe with me.

我不喜欢她 别担心 我会为你保密

And so is yours.What secret?

你的也一样 什么秘密?

You know, the one where you can't swim.

你不会游泳

That's ridiculous.

有什么大不了

Fine. But we're living in a melting world.

是啊 但全世界正在融化!

You're going to have to face your fear sooner or later.

早晚要面对你的恐惧

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/bhsjjj/536060.html