《冰河世纪2》精讲 12她喜欢当负鼠(在线收听

No brakes. Gotta roll. Meet you at the other end.

没有煞车!到那头跟我碰面!

So you think she's the girl for me?

你觉得她跟我很速配?

Yeah. She's tons of fun and you're no fun at all.

是啊 她耍宝、你耍冷

She completes you.

她升华了你

Yeah.

是哦

Hey, Manny. Can you pull back the tree and shoot me into the pond?

嘿!嘿!蛮尼 把树拉弯 把我射到水池里

No. Come on.

不要 拜托

You expect to impress with that attitude?

这样惹她弟弟 伊丽会不高兴

I don't want to impress.

我又不想讨好她

Why are you trying to convince her she's a mammoth?

那干嘛一直跟她说她是长毛象

Because that's what she is. I don't care if she thinks she's a possum.

她是长毛象啊! 她爱当负鼠 我不管

You can't be two things. Au contraire, Man-fered.

负鼠长毛象不伦不类 有何不可 老哥?

Tell that to the bullfrog, chicken hawk or turtledove.

牛蛙、猎鸡鹰、龟纹鸠怎么说

He's never gonna let up on you.

他会一直粗鲁

It'll be easier on all of us if you just go with it.

干脆成全他啦

So what do you want me to do?

你要我怎么帮你?

Pull the tree and shoot me into the pond.

把树拉弯 把我射到水池里

I don't know.

你会后悔

If you're too lame to do it, we can get Ellie.

你拉不动的话 我可以叫伊丽

No, no, no. No, I can do it. I can do it.

不用麻烦 我来

Yeah, yeah, yeah. Come on, come on.

好耶!来吧

Have you done this before? Only a million times.

你有经验吗? 一百万次而己

Farther, farther, farther.

低一点 再低一点

Perfect. Fire!

很好!发射!

Yeah! I can fly!

我会飞!

I believe I can fly!

我相信我会飞

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/bhsjjj/536061.html