《冰河世纪2》精讲 17不要殃及无辜(在线收听

Funny. Now what's your real plan? Just do it.

才怪 你到底想干嘛? 快点!

Bye, Eddie. Bye, Crash.

再见 爱迪 再见 可拉鼠

Bye, Ellie. Go now.

再见 伊丽! 过去!快!

I'm sorry if what I said before offended you.

我道歉 如果我的话冒犯了你

What do you mean "if" it offended me?

"如果"冒犯我?

That it offended her!

"当然"冒犯了她!

I mean that, that it offended you.

我是说"当然"冒犯了你

You just overreacted, that's all. What?

但你反应过度! 你说什么?

Take it back. There are other lives at stake here.

收回那句话! 不要殃及无辜!

He's got a point. He's got nothing.

他说到一个重点 他说到重点才怪!

It was a misunderstanding.It was insensitive.

误会一场! 有够白目!

Apologise. Why me? She overreacted.

道歉! 为什么?是她反应过度

Just apologise. No.

道歉就对了! 不!

Do it. OK, I'm sorry.

道歉! 好啦!对不起

What?

什么?

He's right. I overreacted. You mean...

他说得对 是我反应过度 你是说…

Not another word or I'll come down there and push you over myself.

不要再说了 我推你过去

I got it. I got it.

我来 我来

I got it.

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/bhsjjj/536500.html